On most Sunday mornings, we meet at The River Valley House of Prayer, at 10:30 am.
If you come join us...
- You should expect an informal, comfortable environment. We’re not a dress-up crowd.
- You should expect for your kids to be in a safe learning environment down the hall at ResKids, or with you, whichever you prefer.
- You should expect a mixed group of people. Different races. Different ages. Different backgrounds. Different problems. (Same Jesus.)
- You should expect some believers, and some unbelievers. Some folks will be here for the first time. Other guys and gals have become leaders. You’ll meet people at different stages of understanding and maturity. We like it that way.
- You should expect us to really seek God. Our leaders desire growing deeper in a relationship with Jesus, as a family. So we pray together. We learn together. We struggle together, and experience God's help together. We believe in a God of miraculous power, and we want to depend upon him and enjoy him every time we meet. We believe God is alive. You can know him. His name is Jesus.
- You should expect most of us to be pretty emotionally honest and transparent. We are not trying to impress each other. Every single person you'll meet here is messed up. We all struggle. We all need Jesus. And we all need to be real with each other.
- You should expect us not to push you in a direction your head and heart aren't ready to go. You should expect a safe place to learn about Jesus and experience his people. You should expect that your questions are always welcome.
- You should expect that we love you, and want to invite you into our spiritual family. We know relationships take time, but they are so worth the effort.
- You should expect Jesus to completely change your life for the better, forever.
We hope to see you soon!
(Be sure to check our Sunday Schedule.)